Cerebral hemorrhage is an intracranial hemorrhage that causes non-traumatic rupture of brain parenchymal blood vessels and is one of the most common cerebrovascular diseases in middle-aged and elderly people. In particular, hypertensive cerebral hemorrhage is the most common, with a high rate of mortality and disability.
For hypertensive cerebral hemorrhage with relatively small amount of bleeding, compared with other surgical methods, "3D-slicer assisted 3D printed guide plate application of hypertensive cerebral hemorrhage intracranial hematoma puncture technology" is small, quick and convenient, low cost, reproducible Large, no expensive surgical equipment, such as endoscopes, navigation systems, etc.
3D-slicer software is a free and open source image analysis and processing platform jointly developed by Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It is easy to operate. It can scan the head and deep intracerebral hematoma in three dimensions by using CT scan of the original DICOM format data. More accurate measurement of intracerebral hematoma volume, the results are true and reliable. This is a new technology introduced by our department, 3D-slicer assisted 3D printer guide technology in the application of hypertensive cerebral hemorrhage puncture drainage.
Patient XXX, male, 67 years old, was admitted to the hospital because of "unclear speech, left-sided hemiplegia, and progressive consciousness unclear for 1 day." The history of hypertension is unknown; there is a history of tuberculosis for two years and treatment is irregular. Physical examination: general physical condition, blood pressure 160/100mmHg, sorrowful sputum, hemiplegia on the left limb, skewed mouth. Skull CT showed cerebral hemorrhage in the right basal ganglia.
The patient's skull CT original DICOM format data was imported into the 3D-slice software, and the blood vessels were reconstructed in three dimensions and the amount of bleeding was calculated.
- How 3D printing services are applied to sculpture art
- 3D printing service is very useful in the field of film and television
- Context predicts shipments of industrial 3D printers will increase by 25% in 2019
- Weiwei Technology participated in 2019 Shanghai TCT (Asia 3D Printer, Additive Manufacturing Exhibition)
- Weiwei Technology carries the latest 3D printer to participate in the 20th Shenzhen High-Tech Fair
- Talking about the development trend and challenge of 3D printer
- Research on Layered Technology of Variable Thickness Surface of Thin-walled Shell Based on FDM3D Printer Technology
- Application Analysis of Carbon Fiber Industrial Grade 3D Printer Technology
- 3D printing service helps blind children to perceive new things
- Effect of FDM 3D printing process parameters on microstructure and wear resistance of printed parts
- Furniture giant IKEA, using 3D printing technology to develop and design e-sports furniture