On April 15, 2019, a blind school teacher came to the classroom with a 3D printed model, giving children a new sense of what they couldn't see. This novel experience opened up new worlds for their world. At the gate, the children are rushing to touch these models, and every detail does not want to let go.
It is reported that these 3D printing models are produced for blind children by a student charity called joiner. Joiner is a student charity organization that has been conducting research and project work for additive manufacturing. They teach and teach 3D printing modeling and production in many schools in China, and maintain good communication and cooperation with many related companies. And this project for the blind student-specific model is also lacking in their participation.
The person in charge of Joiner said that the beginning of this idea was originally caused by the teacher's indication that it is difficult to visualize the children to understand what they can't touch. These blind children can't touch the ripples of the water waves. When they climb the mountain, the impression of the mountains is only a layer of stairs... So what is the way for these children to feel these untouchable things? 3D printer technology has played a very important role at this time. The head of Joiner was inspired by relevant US cases and used a 3D printing technology that they have been focusing on research to develop a series of project work for the needs of blind students.
- How 3D printing services are applied to sculpture art
- Application of 3D printer guide plate technique in puncture drainage of hypertensive cerebral hemorrhage
- 3D printing service is very useful in the field of film and television
- Context predicts shipments of industrial 3D printers will increase by 25% in 2019
- Weiwei Technology participated in 2019 Shanghai TCT (Asia 3D Printer, Additive Manufacturing Exhibition)
- Weiwei Technology carries the latest 3D printer to participate in the 20th Shenzhen High-Tech Fair
- Talking about the development trend and challenge of 3D printer
- Research on Layered Technology of Variable Thickness Surface of Thin-walled Shell Based on FDM3D Printer Technology
- Application Analysis of Carbon Fiber Industrial Grade 3D Printer Technology
- Effect of FDM 3D printing process parameters on microstructure and wear resistance of printed parts
- Furniture giant IKEA, using 3D printing technology to develop and design e-sports furniture
- Casting industry to apply large FDM 3D printer, digital upgrade production casting mold
- Product Creation Space produces display art through 3D printing technology
- The promotion and popularization of educational 3D printer technology in the field of education